Winter of Love Voluntary Fund
The fundraising program “Winter of Love” is a volunteer program organized by IWCA Vietnam in collaboration with many other partners. The program aims to support the community of autistic children and female coffee farmers in ethnic minority areas less difficult in the cold winter.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM “WINTER OF LOVE”
We are living a peaceful, full and happy life. But there is still somewhere in our life, around us there are numerous unfortunate people:
- There are many unfortunate children with autism who have extremely difficult living condition. They have to temporarily put aside their dream of going to school and making money themselves since young age. Even though they are unfortunately born with autism, they never stop going forward and creating useful values for the community.
- There are thousands of female coffee farmers in raw material areas in our country who are facing great dificulties. Barriers from traditional prejudice that underestimate women’s abilities and potential make them less likely to have access to farming knowledge, new technologies, land ownership, and lack of recognition.
The desire to help and share with those unfortunate lives is the origin of IWCA Vietnam’s “Winter of Love & Share 2021” volunteering journey. Please support IWCA Vietnam’s fundraising products to join hands to share love so that children with autism can get closer to their dream of going to school, so that ethnic minority women in Vietnam’s raw material areas can have better life and sustainable development.
PRODUCTS THAT CREATE FUNDS IN THE PROGRAM
– Christmas coffee gift box: 210,000 VND/box, including:
- Arabica and Robusta single serve drip coffee bags
- 02 tea bags
- Coffee cookies
– Coffee scented socks stuffed with coffee beans: handmade by autistic children
- Selling pice rice: 90,000 VND/piece
- Set of 3 socks: 180,000 VND/set
– Christmas card: hand drawn by autistic children
- Selling price: 35,000 VND/card
FORM OF FUNDING
Customers, organizations and businesses can buy and support IWCA Vietnam’s fundraising products by:
1. Directly contact IWCA Vietnam team via fanpage, hotline or email
2. Buy products directly at IWCA Vietnam’s fundraising stores in Hanoi, including:
- 07 stores of Saint-Honoré Hanoi
- 02 stores establishments Miriam’s coffee & cuisine:
For more details of the selling points, please kindly see at the below link: https://chiendich.iwca.vn/en/christmas-2021/
With each product sold in IWCA Vietnam’s “Winter of Love & Share” charity program, all profits will be used to support the community of autistic children and female coffee farmers in ethnic minority.