“IWCA Vietnam seeks to acknowledge women’s participation in the coffee industries and to empower them by providing with tools necessary to enable them to have equal access to resources and benefits of their works.”
“To be recognized internationally as a member of IWCA Global and an effective facilitator of new opportunities for women in the coffee sector, improving the quality of life in their communities in a sustainable way in Vietnam.”
We are a group of Vietnamese women who think the representation of women’s participation in coffee industries in Vietnam need to be improved. We formed the Vietnam International Women’s Coffee Alliance Social Company (IWCA Vietnam), a not-for-profit social enterprise whose mission is to improve the livelihood of women in all sectors of the coffee industry in Vietnam and whose profits will be re-invested to expand the operations sustainably.
IWCA Vietnam also seeks to empower women by providing with tools necessary to enable them to have equal access to resources and benefits of their works. We want to be recognized internationally as a member of International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA Global) and an effective facilitator of new opportunities for women in the coffee sector, improving the quality of life in their communities in a sustainable way in Vietnam.
Our Core Values
- Respect : We believe every woman has a unique and valid voice. Therefore, we respect every woman and her ideas equally.
- Abundance : We demonstrate and model generosity, supporting programs that encourage the equitable allocation of resources in the world.
- Integrity : We understand that our ultimate reason for being is to serve women in our industry and to make decisions with honesty, integrity, and in accordance with this goal.
- Collaboration : Because communities hold the solutions to their own problems, we believe the best way to impact communities that we serve is through collaboration and partnership.
- Making a Difference : We believe that all women can make a difference while earning a living.